An alternative form of dispute resolution
We help parents work in the best interests of their children
We help and support parents when they need it the most
Direct Face To Face and Virtual Sessions
The programme has been specifically designed to support parents, and the emotional wellbeing of child/ren, through separation and divorce. It offers unique and individual advice and support which enables the outcome to be positive and beneficial for the whole family whilst prioritising the emotional and physical wellbeing of the child/ren.
The Parenting Apart Programme is bespoke in offering an initial 4 week programme, which involves 5 meetings over a period of 4 weeks. These meetings will usually take around an hour and a half, which are face to face or virtual or telephone.
At the start of the programme, we will conduct a one-to-one session with each parent to establish trust and develop a positive approach.
- Initial one-to-one meetings prior to entering joint sessions can be held for an initial assessment.
- 3 joint session with both parents to begin communicating together in a supportive environment to form a respectful parent working relationship, that results in a Parent Working Agreement which both parents agree to abide by.
- Develop a Parent Working Agreement that can be filed alongside Court Orders if relevant.
- The sessions are flexible and can be extended if further support is required.
- Reviews and ongoing support to help you through the first steps of moving on.
Call us in confidence
t 01562 700447
15-17 Church Street, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1LU