An alternative form of dispute resolution

We help parents work in the best interests of their children

We help and support parents when they need it the most

Supported Contact

More than a million children have no contact whatsoever with one or other parent after separation. We can support child/ren when contact has lapsed and needs support to re-establish. Support children to keep in touch with parents if trust has broken down or communication is difficult.

Through the voluntary participation of the parents attending the Parenting Apart Programme, we are able to, with parents’ permission, reassure the child/ren involved that the parents are communicating and trying to make things better for them. 

We offer direct support to parents with handovers and facilitating contact with the non-resident parent, which can be in the home or in the community, 7 days a week.   

If directed by the Court, then we are able to offer:

  • Direct work to the child/ren, which includes ascertaining the wishes and feelings of the child. We support children to re-establish relationships with the non-resident parent providing it is safe. It is crucial that parent become involved and work at the pace of the child/ren. Both parents in full acknowledgement of any plans and arrangements for the future.

  • We can compile court reports, providing overviews of Parent Working Agreements for ratification by the Court, summaries and recommendations for the Courts consideration for future contact arrangements.

Call us in confidence

t 01562 700447

Registered Office:

15-17 Church Street, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1LU