There is alot of information in today’s post we hope you find useful and interesting.
We are highlighting one of our new Affiliates, Sally Stokes, how she works and the synergy with what we do, sharing with you our next Seminar and information on the upcoming Resolution Conference where we will be on hand to talk about our services.
SALLY STOKES – Claire Field Consultancy Affiliate
Sally has been an Independent qualified Social Worker / Team Manager / Senior Manager who is highly qualified in her respective field of social work in public, private and voluntary sector. She has worked in front-line Child Protection and developed social workers and teams including a managerial capacity and now works independently with a range of partners across the UK. Sally has a full CV, HCPC Registration and Criminal Records Check, along with professional indemnity insurance.
Sally undertake’s a variety of work; parenting assessments, PAM’s assessment, dispute resolution work (via Claire Field Consultancy), parent and child assessments, direct work and group work. This is delivered through her passion in improving outcomes by making a difference to children and young people’s lives.
She is able to provide consultation on all matters relating to children and families from direct work with children, young people and parents/carers practice through to practice improvement. Sally draws upon many years of experience ranging from direct practice in social work through to Senior Management Improvement work.
Her philosophy is grounded in the ethics and values of professional social work and the empowerment of all people that she works with. Sally strives to empower, promote and protect the needs and aspirations of children and young people and give them a voice, to improve their lived experience and ultimately improve outcomes and their life chances.
Sally’s Clients include:
– Local Authority – Improvement work
– Voluntary / Private & Public Sector
– Parents / Carers
– Children and Teenagers
– Law Firms
Sally’s Services include:
To deliver a range of services providing efficient, quality and affordable services to a wide spectrum of statutory, voluntary, private and public organisations and individuals. She prides herself on working with individuals and families to help them improve outcomes in their lives using a solution focused / high challenge and high support model. This may be to help protect vulnerable children / parents from harm or abuse or supporting them to reach their potential.
Her services range from specialised consultations through to direct social work practice. She works with a number of clients and is able to offer a vast range of service user needs:
Service User Groups
– Child Protection
– Children in Need
– Young Mothers
– People with drug and alcohol problems
– Foster carers / adopters
– Parents with learning difficulties
– Families at risk of breakdown
– Young people and teens with emerging mental health problems
– Assessments and Independent Reports
– Direct work with children and young people
– Parenting Assessments
– Promote / advocate – Voice of the child
– Dispute resolution ( Via Claire Field Consultancy Affiliate )
– Solution Focused work
– PAMs assessments
– Mindfulness / Emotional Resilience
– Working with resistant parents / families
– Child Sexual Exploitation and Child Protection risk assessments
– Groupwork; children and young people, Fathers, Young Mothers, Promoting emotional resilience for children and young people, Women’s Groups, Fathers Groups
– Support to children / teens in school
– Individual and Group Supervision
– Service User representation / voice of the child
– Practice Improvement
– Improving Emotional Resilience
– Assessing Parenting Capacity
Sally’s Social Work experience enables the consideration where appropriate, of consenting children to share their experiences of family separation. The child’s voice often unspoken may be better understood and responded to within the remit of the family context and the Parenting Apart Programme (and in some situations within the context of family law) facilitated through the Claire Field Consultancy.
The Parenting Apart Programme has been specifically designed to support parents and the emotional wellbeing of children, going through conflict, separation and divorce. It offers unique and individual advice and support which enables the outcome to be positive and beneficial to the whole family whilst prioritising the emotional and physical wellbeing of the children.
This Seminar is FREE and open to members. Book early as places are limited.
The Seminar is to be held at the offices of Harrison Clark Rickerbys, Worcester.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION CONFERENCE – 13-14 OCT 2016
This two day conference will host some exceptional speakers to a wide audience. We will be there so do come to our stand to discuss with us all you want to know about our Parenting Apart Programme…another form of dispute resolution.
2016 Conference highlights include:
- Keynote address by Sylvia Duncan, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Family Therapist
- Completing the jigsaw, a plenary session presented by members of Resolution’s DR Committee. Including a live demonstration using client scenarios of how to approach the latest dispute resolution options with clients. Audience discussion and participation will be welcomed
- Annual Henry Brown Lecture by Petra Slingenberg-Beishuizen
- A Thursday afternoon debate, chaired by Nigel Shepherd, hearing points from those for and against mediators drafting consent orders
- Le Café, a fast moving session for delegates to explore a broad range of dispute resolution topics
- Workshops from a fantastic line up of speakers covering a range of DR topics