We help and support parents when they need it the most
We help parents work in the best interests of their children
Supporting parents and children through conflict, separation and divorce
Who we are
We support the Government’s aim for every child to have the best possible start in life.
Our core values are based upon the belief:
- The best place for children to grow up is with their family.
- The voice of the child is at the heart of everything we do.
- Children have the right to express their opinions and be listened to.
The role of parents is to provide for the physical wellbeing of a child, to teach the child morals and personal values, to train the child to navigate life, to provide emotional support, love and protection, and to make sure the child receives an education.
Parents are also expected to have a close, healthy relationship with their children and to make them happy and give them every advantage in life. Therefore children have a right to be raised by, or have a relationship with, their parents, even when the parent relationship has ended. We believe that by helping parents cope well during this difficult emotional time we will be helping the child/ren.
Children whose parents do not fulfill either of these roles, even though they are physically present, can experience severe emotional conflicts and in some cases into adulthood.
We improve the mental health, emotional and physical wellbeing of children by supporting parents to focus on the needs of children experiencing family breakdown.
Parents who attend our programme would benefit with from guidance, advice and support on how to work successfully towards co-parenting beyond the divorce process.
Key components of our approach:
Work with family to ensure the safety and well-being of all family members
- Strengthening the capacity of families to function effectively by focusing on solutions.
- Engaging, empowering, and partnering with families throughout the decision- and goal-making processes.
- Developing a relationship between parents and service providers characterized by mutual trust, respect, honesty, and open communication.
- Providing individualized, culturally responsive, flexible, and relevant service for each family.
Call us in confidence
t 01562 700447
15-17 Church Street, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1LU